Our heating and air experts are always here when you need them – that’s why they call us EXPERT Express!
We Are Taking Your Questions for the Expert Express Blog
If you have been hanging on to a problem, concern, or question because you didn’t want to call or schedule a service without knowing the answer, we would love to help you out. Someone else is probably wondering the same thing, too!
Keep reading for a few questions we have gotten in the past.
Email us what is on your mind and we will answer them next month on our blog.
Why is my system so noisy?
Make sure your vents are fully opened in all of your rooms. If they are, you may need your ductwork properly sized. We would be happy to give you a complementary look-see on this problem.
Why does my home seem damp and smelly?
This is often because your AC is dirty or improperly charged. You may notice black dots on the bathroom ceiling, black lines on the shower tile, a chilly feeling when you sit to watch TV. This is all because of improper humidity often caused by AC problems. You will need professional service on your unit to fix this.
How do you replace an air filter?
1. Flip the latches to the opposite position to release the vent cover.
2. Open the vent cover and lay carefully on the floor.
3. Grab the cardboard lattice of the filter to lift it out of the vent. Be sure to have a nearby trash bag to dispose of the filter to avoid extraneous dust spread.
4. Insert the new filter by tucking one end into the vent first and gently pushing the other end into place.
5. Close the vent and return the latches to the secure position.
Do I need to sign up for the Maintenance Plan?
Yes! Our clients that are on our Maintenance Plan have had less than a 2% failure rate over the last two years. Included in the Maintenace Plan are two cleaning visits. We will come out once in the fall and once in the spring to make sure everything is in tip-top shape. You will also receive a 15% discount on all parts and labor for normal repairs, priority scheduling, no overtime rates for emergency service, and more! Check out the other benefits of signing up for our Maintenace Plan.