Fall is finally here and we are starting to see some cooler weather in the Triangle. While it is fun to grab a jacket and head to the pumpkin patch, it is not fun to have to wear a jacket inside your home. At Expert Express, we provide the best heating repair services in the Triangle. We will make sure your system is ready for the drop in temperature so you can get back to all the fun, fall activities. We are here to help seven days a week. Contact us at 919-676-8882 or fill out our online form. We look forward to working with you and keep your family comfortable all season long.
Speaking of Fall Fun…
With us taking care of your heating woes, you will have more time to be out and about enjoying the fall weather. Here are some fun activities that you can do with the whole family courtesy of WRAL’s Go Ask Mom.
- Ken’s Korny Maze in Garner: Mazes, wooden playground equipment, hayrides, mini-golf, and more
- Harvested Nightmares in Garner: Scary haunted house, trail, and cornfield
- Vollmer Farm in Bunn: Pumpkins, hayrides, and the Back Forty Playground
- Hill Ridge Farms in Youngsville: The farm’s annual Fall Harvest and Pumpkin Festival features everything from hayrides and pumpkins to a large playground, train rides, and gemstone panning
- Gillis Hill Farm in Fayetteville: Guided walking tour free with the purchase of an ice cream cone
- Gross Farms in Sanford: Includes a 15-acre corn maze, giant jumping pillow, two-lane 40′ slide, pumpkin patch, and hayrides
- Phillips Farms in Cary: Corn maze, corn cannon, pumpkin launcher, tube swing, hay mountain, big slide, and more
- Clayton Fear Farm Daytime: Corn maze, playground, picnic shelter, giant slide, and Semour’s House of Dreams
- Boo Bash in Raleigh: Come in costume and enjoy a trunk or treat, games, and a walkthrough spooky bus
See more events at GoAskMom.com.